Choice of Rewards
RewardCo offers a wide variety of incentives and gift items for you to use when implementing your customer rewards program or employee recognition programs.
The first decision to be made is if you wish to list the same gifts for your customers and employees. Many organizations are offering different items for each recipient while maintaining the same categories on both sides.
Keeping in mind that the choice of rewards reflects the significance placed on the redeemer, many corporations are opting to offer higher priced items for employee rewards than those offered to clients. But it is important that quality items are included at every point level. Offering “junk” rewards to employees does little to bolster their reason to participate.
Reward items offered to customers need to span a wide variety including experiences, tangibles and luxury items. The redemption points should not be so high that they are difficult for your clients to achieve. With over 4,000 gift items, we are in a position to work with you to offer a variety from the least to most expensive.
Least expensive list:
- Gag items
- Selfie Apps are one of the latest fun and inexpensive gift items that clients enjoy
- “Best Wishes” keys that clients send to friends
- Unique collections of magnets, key chains, letter openers or picture frames
Middle of the Price Points:
- Gift of the month items such as food baskets or beauty boxes where the client receives chocolates, fresh fruit, seasonal items, beauty items for women or high quality socks or ties for men
- Health food subscription services that allow the client to select seasonal products at their leisure
- Items for pets such as diamond collars, pet beds that sit off the floor or even treat baskets
- Electronic items such as outdoor wireless speakers, virtual keyboards, car mount phone holders and electronic toys and games for every age
- Outdoor and gardening items – bungee chairs, wood storage racks, grill tables and covers
- Household items – towel warmers, massage chairs
Luxury Items – Highest Price Points:
- Caviar tastings
- Box of expensive cigars
- Gliding plane or Hand gliding excursion
- Bathhouse experience in Japan
- Driving a professional race car
- Taking a flight in a Russian Mig
- Chef lessons and tastings
- Unique Instruments and lessons – bagpipe
lessons is popular
- Outfit designed for client, high quality
- Fencing or Polo lessons or